The Durian Prince ReviewLocation: Block 117 Aljunied Avenue 2, #01-142, Singapore 380117 Phone: +65 9060 0798 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: http://facebook.com/DurianPrinceXpress/ Instagram: @durianprinceexpress Business Hours: 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM (Sunday – Thursday), 11:00 AM – 3:00 AM (Friday – Saturday) The Durian prince is a relatively new durian stall in Aljunied that began work in 2016. Despite their relative newness to the business, the guys at Durian Prince are not green. In fact, they seem to have truckloads of experience especially in sourcing good quality durians. They are committed to bringing the best durians to their customers at home or any other place of choice. The durians are sourced daily from Tangkak and Pahang to ensure that customers only have the freshest durians. Because of their good quality and commitment to fast delivery, they often get sold out on daily stock. Potential customers are advised to pre-order or make early reservations especially for the more popular MSWs in order to avoid disappointment. One should definitely try out their MSW black gold when in season. The flesh is thick and custardy, the seeds are flat and small and have that bittersweet unique taste that only a high-quality durian can give.
- Technology Friendly
- Promos and Special Offers
- Delivery Service
- Unopened in husk
- Opened in husk and tied with rubber bands
- Opened and packed in Styrofoam boxes.
- Delivery is free for orders above $128
- A delivery fee of $12 is charged on orders below $128
- For same day delivery, orders must be placed before 6pm
- Delivery is between 8pm – 11pm every day
- If you are ordering delivery for a party, please make sure to give notice at least one week earlier
Get Your Durians from Duriandelivery.com.sg today!
Duriandelivery.com.sg delivers durians to you on the same day, fresh. 100% Quality Guaranteed or Money Back.Order Durians Now