Covid-19 Announcement: Business as Usual & Measures Taken
With Cornonavirus showing no signs of slowing down, we as a business remain united with all Singaporeans in doing whatever we can to eliminate the risk of spread.
As an essential service provider, we are doing our very best to deliver premium, quality durian to Singaporeans across the country!
But our main priority in this period is still to ensure we minimize the spread of the virus by practicing healthy social distancing and operational guidelines promoted by health officials.
Here is the list of the strict measures we have implemented to play our part in ensuring the safety of our customers and staff:
- Implemented a maximum cap of orders per day that can be comfortably fulfilled by our reduced team size
- All staff and delivery drivers to take temperature tests when entering our domain, and fill declaration forms regarding their health and daily whereabouts. Staff are told not to visit cluster zones and drivers who have been in contact with cluster zones will not be engaged.
- Thorough washing of hands every hour and the wearing of 3 ply masks at all times
- Office Staff are given credits to take a taxi or private hire vehicle to work, to prevent them from having to take public transport, in order to minimise their exposure to the public
- 1 driver per order
- Many of our staff now work from home to handle the website, customer orders, etc.
- Staff meals are consumed privately
- We avoid deliveries in cluster zones
We thank you for your understanding that during this period, orders may take slightly longer than usual to reach you.
Together, we can fight the spread and get through this.
And we look forward to sending you our creamy durian whenever your craving strikes, to help spice up life at home and make your day more memorable.